Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Water is the Curse of the Drinking Classes

Have you ever seen a man with two dicks on each dick?
I have
Have you ever seen ghosts that walk like men?
I have
Have you ever heard the smells of sages long dead?
I have
Have you ever fallen in love with something you can’t comprehend?
I have
Have you ever gleaned the teeth of the bishop?
I have
Have you ever praised the devil that mocks your life?
I have
Have you ever planted your seed in foreign soil?
I have, many times
Have you ever gyrated to the disco beat with prairie dogs and coyotes?
I have
Have you ever read true love in the pages of Dickens?
I have
Have you ever blasted snot from the caverns of denial?
I have
Have you ever plunked out fantasies of lordship on a sitar?
I have
Have you ever kissed the walrus prince?
I have
Have you ever rapped with an ancient Hindu god?
I have
Have you ever laughed at monks playing on a jungle-gym?
I have
Have you ever schmoozed about with harlots with harts of gold?
I have
Have you ever felt the breeze run through your mustache?
I have
Have you ever seen my manhood?
I haven’t

No comments:

Post a Comment