Sunday, April 19, 2009

One-Third Pi R Squared Times Height

That which haunteth my dreams
Has come forth to me from beyond my grave
And image most foul!
Hounds sprouting everywhere
Like houndlike trees
Limbs like fish skeletons
Skeleton like fish
Teeth of bone, and bones of teeth
Hair on the body like the burning wild heath.
The feet of a pauper, the skin of a lord
A pleasant aroma wafts from the word-hoard.
Fingers like daggers piercing my plum pie
Shrieks and moans come from its eye
A laugh like that clown that sits upon my bed
And never knows when to shut its clownish head

Egads! Methinks, ye Gods have overrun
The world with a goblin apocalypse now has begun!

This beast!
Which feeds on my tears
Eats at my sorrow
Nibbles my misery
Loves thine melancholy

My Uncle Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment