Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Big Dreams in Little Italy

I’d be a giraffe.

Yeah, a giraffe!

Oh man that’d be so cool to be a giraffe!

I’d meander throughout the Serengeti looking

for the most delicious leafs on my four twiggy legs and hooves

without any fear of the lions or cheetahs or hyenas

because I’d be too beautiful to eat.

Oh! I’m getting excited just thinking about being a giraffe.

Just Imagine!

My long, snake-ish neck would stretch

far above the skulls

and shoulders of all the other animals on the Serengeti!

Oh man!

I’d be able to see for miles from up there,

checking out all the lady giraffes from far away,

and then I’d strut.

I’d strut my giraffey strut across the plains next to the best mate,

and I’d stick out my

long

black

tongue around the branches quite seductively and strip the branches of their leaf-clothes slowly,

and all the ladies would love me.


Oh man, it would be soooo awesome to be a giraffe.


No comments:

Post a Comment