Friday, December 10, 2010

Sharing Is Caring

Hello my name
is Cpt. Hank Johnson
I am here to destroy the universe
I am the Destroyer of Worlds
and the maker of pizza pies
hark hark here comes Roger Minderbilt
Prince of Darkness and Roast Ferret
Shh – silence in the presence of a king.
Castle walls – high castle walls
dark cold night and the ghost sounds
drifting through the oak door crevices
holy sword stab me through and through
trunkate the masses and chortle with
the best of the dunces.
True story:
painting a landscape of the Queen's
naked body. King comes in
shout and violence, bloody
and sharp I stabbed and fall
I call it:
Landscape In Red (Blood)
Face your fears
these years are tense
night feels eternal
I'm not quite there – the transit
ional period – quite a
reversal
no doctor: I am
not here, but can I be
with a little practice perfect
practice? Nuclear war and the
war of the roses – which came first
Manta Rays or the Deadly Shark?
Beached whale stinks like rotten
human skin, roasted flayed and
under your bed. Bump bump
night is dark and cloudy cloudly
see the wind it's red and heavy with
blood spray vomit vomit vomit in
Yosemite. High class high walls
scale the wall of dignity, Royal Sir.
Share with me your inner secretions.
Blast my preconceptions if you will.
Prejudice is poison poison poison
and I am the golden cup of sleepy
drink. Heaven help me Lordy Lordy
this cabin is cold and cramped and shackled.
Prince of Darkness, Old Uncle Lucifer -
take me to your cave cage and unloose me.

No comments:

Post a Comment