Saturday, July 25, 2009

King Arthur’s Mother’s Round Dining Room Table

Lookin’ about the table
D&D stronghold, these fuckers aint got nothing on me
I’m their fucking master,
The s&m dungeonmaster.
Look at their faces! Disgusting!
Are those chocolate stains?
Really, Jeffrey? Go clean your face!
Now, let’s get down to business!
To defrost these cinnabons!
Wizards, tobacconists, haberdashers, caresses.
Wave after wave I throw
Frank and his level 2 gravedigger go down like dominos.
Next goes Bartholomew and his level 40 aristoclown,
victims of my pantsthief horde.
Only Darrel remains, him
and his negromancer.
They’re always the last ones, always testing my wit.
I’ll figure something out, they’re going down.
Fuck them.
I guess it's just a pretty normal night
In King Arthur’s mother’s round dining room table

No comments:

Post a Comment